วันเสาร์ที่ 1 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

What would you like to be? And your parent like to me to be?

What would you like to be? And your parent like to me to be?

For me

I would like to be a teacher because I like to teach feel good when I tough.
I would like to teach about Science because I study in Math-Sci Program. I think, Science is very important in the present or future. Everybody is almost to use them in our life. I use to hear that "Country will progress that must use about knowladge of Science". That is why I would like to be a teacher. And I would like to get a scholarship in the university.

For my parent

My parent would like me to be a researcher. My parent used to tell me
"Be enjoy studying" And I would like to be the same way. My father told me "English is very important,who use english well, will progress in vocation"

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: